Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thankful Thursday




Wow!! It's already Thursday again! Where does the time go? This has been a busy week in the office for me so I haven't given it as much thought as I like to. Here goes anyway. :0)

1. I'm thankful for all of Dax's help yesterday getting my report problems corrected.

2. I'm thankful for Pizza Hut where Dax could go get dinner for the kids while I worked.

3. I'm thankful for Netflix. I love getting movies in the mail! :0)

4. I'm thankful for Halloween candy. (read: I'm thankful for all candy and Halloween is an excellent excuse to indulge my passion.)

5. I'm thankful that Addison won her 4H Food competition and that my Mom will be there to help us out with the district competition.

6. I'm thankful for happy times spent with family. So many memories made. :0)

7. I'm thankful that we're able to give our kids many opportunities to explore the things that interest them.

No comments: